Your dashboard is an overview of your ZeroOne account, tutorials, and account preparation.
- Your ZeroOne dashboard will guide you through your setup process and show you daily updates of your orders, sales, and more.
- Upon login, you’ll find a guide to begin setup your account and prepare for sales
- Once set up, the dashboard will have an overview of recent orders, guests, and other widgets
The setup walk-through process for the dashboard is not yet complete and will be released in a future version
- We’re here to help you – you're the expert when it comes to your digital sales. We’ve created a feedback platform that allows you to provide feedback and suggestions to our platform
- Our ZeroOne team aims to provide a seamless experience for vendors – to do so, we’ve created questions to ensure we’re providing a great experience.
- To suggest features or other functions, press “I have a suggestion!” and send your thoughts
Credits allow you to see how many credits you still have available for the month - by pressing credits you can see how many of each you’ve used. Note, that we offer different credit types as vendors have varying needs.
We're preparing for updates:
Now that we’ve completed our main features we’ll be adding in a new and upgraded dashboard experience. Here’s what’s coming.