Understanding ZeroOne statuses is an important part of understanding the flow of product distribution. While we strive every day to make our system easier to use and more intuitive - the system is complex and we’re hoping to create a clearer process with each update.
This section is for understanding order statuses, which are on each order.
Fraud Status refers to the guest and is tied with the current order. Here’s the variation you’ll see:
- Approved: the guest has a score below your set vendor fraud threshold
- Rejected: the guest has a score above your set vendor fraud threshold
- Blank: the guest has not yet pressed the product link and does not have a decision associated with their order
Status refers to the order. Here’s the variation you’ll see:
- Pending/Processed by Z1 Team: the product has been dispatched to the guest, however, has not yet been pressed
- Complete/Accessed: the guest has pressed the link and accessed the product
- Fraudulent: the guest has pressed the link and was rejected as their fraud score was above the vendor threshold
- Refunded: the vendor has refunded the purchase and has gone through the refund flow
Unique cases will occur, here are a few:
- Rejected, Complete: this means the guest pressed the link and was rejected, however, access was granted by the vendor or ZeroOne agent after additional review
- Pending/Processed by Z1 Team: if the access time limit for usage or time usage has passed, guests will see a screen saying access needs to be resent. The status will remain pending in this case.