ZeroOne and Keysender are platforms that help vendors distribute digital products across multiple e-commerce channels and marketplaces.
ZeroOne and Keysender facilitate the distribution, inventory management, and fraud screening process - however, vendors themselves are responsible for the products they source and their efficacy. Because of this, we are unable to help troubleshoot if an item is not received or in the case of a product dispute.
If you've purchased a product and have not received it, please contact your vendor directly via the platform you purchased from (eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce, Etsy). After contacting your vendor to resolve the issue, please be patient with their response. If you're unable to resolve the issue, please work with the marketplace you purchased from or your payment provider on the next steps.
Common causes of order delays:
- The email was sent to the spam or promotions folder
- The email address provided was incorrect or outdated
- The product is temporarily out of stock
- The order is queued for fraud screening
- The vendor is out of distribution credits
- There is a technical issue causing an order delay
- The payment provider or marketplace has flagged your order as pending