It’s our objective to create a seamless process for vendors and guests, we’ll walk you through what the process looks like for your guests
- A guest will place their order via all connected eCommerce channels, for this specific example we will use eBay
- As created by the vendor, the guest will receive a custom eBay message outlining various variables such as the email code is sent to. Including sent-to email allows the guest to know where to look.
- The guest will receive a custom email outlining various variables, here you can add your website to create brand loyalty
4. Upon pressing the hyperlink, the guest will go to the vendor’s redemption page - the redemption page will be customized to include your logo and theme
5. The guest will have a fraud decision applied if fraud screening is on
Rejected: Guests who are above the fraud threshold set for your product will see a rejection screen. Rejected guests can send an email to the vendor by pressing “my question is not here” allowing the guest to send a message directly to the vendor
On the rejection page, you can create rejection FAQs that outline next steps in the case of a reject
ZeroOne review: As a vendor, you can opt into ZeroOne review. This allows rejected guests to submit a selfie and a copy of their government-issued ID for ZeroOne agents to review. If they are reviewed and pass, they will be provided access to the product. If rejected, you will be notified and can process a refund or choose the next step as you deem appropriate.
For the protection of our guests, details of guest identification cannot be provided to vendors
Z1 Review: If the vendor opts into Z1 Review, the guest will be directed to a screen where they can submit a selfie of them holding their government-issued ID, in addition to their ID.
Approved: Guests who are below the fraud threshold set for your product will see an approval screen with their code displayed on the screen
On the approved page, you’ll find product FAQs that can be assigned based on a specific product
If questions remain, guests can send an email to the vendor by pressing “my question is not here” allowing the guest to send a message directly to the vendor
Terminated or expired access: if a guest's access has been terminated, expired, or they’ve pressed the link above the set limit, guests will see a terminated screen requiring vendors to resend the code to reset access.
The termination screen looks like this: