Creating your product is the first step toward distributing your digital product. To create your digital product database, select Products > All.
You'll then press, Add Product
- After pressing Add product, you'll add your product details
Name: The product name will be displayed in reports and is the product heading in the guest preview page
Database Type: On your product page, you can assign your database type based on your digital product. Selecting the correct product type allows you to distribute your product in the way you choose. You can see example database types below:
- Recursive: Allows for a product to be distributed multiple times - this can be used for a PDF, eBook, link, or unlimited use code
- Unique one-use code: This allows for a product to be distributed one time, each code is unique. This can be used for unique vouchers or prepaid top-ups.
SKU: The SKU is the unique identifier for each product allowing you to easily keep track of sales and run sales analysis. This will be pulled into the report for each product sold.
Price: The price you typically pay to source this product, can be helpful in keeping track of financials in reporting
Credit Type: Credit types can be assigned on the product page, you’ll assign the review type for your product. Products can be assigned the following credit types:
- Free Tier: distributing a product within 3-hours of purchase without a fee or fraud screening
- Paid Instant: distributing a product instantly with a small fee and no fraud screening
- Paid Instant Fraud Review: Fraud screening instantly distributes digital products, screening the guest for fraud. Protect yourself from unexpected chargeback cases and stolen products by using fraud screening.
Product Message: The product message is the guest-facing message that will be seen once a guest has been approved and is on a redemption page