Now that you’re catching fraud, you’ll have to issue some refunds when you inevitably catch fraud or don’t catch fraud. While we’re always making updates, we have a flow for this process to make refunds easy.
The refund button is in the top right corner of each order.
Upon pressing, you’ll see the following options:
The refund allows you to:
- Mark orders as refunded, for reporting purposes
- Mark the code as available, meaning it can be resold
- Mark the code as send first, meaning it will be the next order resold (as long as you also mark it as available)
- Mark the code as faulty, for reporting purposes
- Blacklist the guest, putting the guest on an automatic reject list for future orders
- Add notes, allowing you to add notes for reporting purposes