Loading your wallet balance
Now that we've created our ZeroOne Supply account we'll log in and load our wallet balance. To do this, you'll:
- Navigate to ZeroOne Supply
- Press My Account in the right menu
- You will then be redirected to the Log-in screen where you will enter the mobile number you used at registration
- Press "LOGIN WITH OTP", this will trigger a text message to your phone and space will display for you to enter the One-time passcode (OTP)
- You will receive a one-time passcode via text, the passcode should be entered in the space where it says "OTP". Then press Submit OTP.
- After login, you'll be redirected to ZeroOne Supply homepage
- Before purchasing a product, you'll need to top up your wallet. You can do this by pressing "My Account" or the wallet icon in the menu bar.
- You will be redirected to your My Account page where you can update your information, top-up your wallet, or see past orders
- To top up your wallet, press Wallet top-up, the first option in My Wallet. You will then be able to input the amount you'd like to add to your ZeroOne Supply Wallet.
- Input the amount you'd like to add and press "Add"
- You will now be redirected to the order checkout page where you can select how you'd like to pay. If you do not see your preferred payment method, please open a ticket and we will review if this can be done. Your account information will pull from your My Account page
- Once you've pressed Place order you will receive a wallet top-up confirmation
- The ZeroOne Supply team will then wait until your payment has settled in our account until approving the top-up and add the balance to your account. The funds will be added the same day the funds settle into our account. Please note, the bank account to which you add funds should match your account details.
- You will now see your wallet balance in the top-menu item, these funds can be used to purchase products or top-up credits via ZeroOne Supply.